SafeDose Product Features
Get the core functions of the SafeDose system on your mobile device. SafeDose SafeDose delivers its peer-reviewed content in the simple, color-coded format designed to reduce errors and speed up dosing.
To view the full suite of auxiliary features available with the enterprise-scale web-based SafeDose application, read more about the SafeDose acute care system.
Drug and Indication Database
- Comprehensive database of over 1000 drugs and indications. Covers all categories of acute and ambulatory care.
- Text search
- Alphabetical generic and trade name search
- NDC search: look up drug by the U.S. National Drug Code (NDC).
Dosing and Dose-Check in Seconds
- Quick look-up via weight zones and Broselow Color
- Optimized for high speed and error prevention
- Focus on pertinent, just-in-time information
- Visual cues and Broselow Color coding prevent medical errors
- Dose, preparation and administration information
Physician Orders and Prescriptions
With simple mouse-clicks (minimal typing):
- create and send medication orders to pharmacy.
- Simple mixing instructions
- Standardized concentrations
- Demonstrates dosing ranges
- Safety check infusion pumps
- System of descriptive key words that distinguish indications of the same drug.
Get More Information
View a complete list of SafeDose acute care features, or contact us to learn how SafeDose can help your organization provide better care.
Download the app for your iPhone, iTouch or iPad.
Download the app for your Android device.
Download the app for your BlackBerry.